Sunday, April 13, 2014

Seeds started are growing!

It's SO exciting to see the growth of my seeds this year. Last year was the first time I started seeds indoors. I did not have proper lighting so all their energy went into long-legged stems. I don't think any produced more than those first two leaves. So sad.

This year, I bought a seed starting light and woah! See for yourselves.

These are my onions! I cut one that had fallen down and popped it in my mouth. It already tastes like an onion!
This is Lollo De Vino Lettuce. I love the reddish-purple color.
 Little Gem lettuce.
These are a bunch of German Chamomile sprouts. I have since thinned them.

It's so exciting to see these grow. They look so much better than last year.

How was your first year starting seeds indoors?

No comments:

Post a Comment