Friday, February 19, 2010

A Night in a Snowglobe








I spent the night in a snow globe. This is a view from my Starbucks...listen to me...I still say "my". This is the store I used to work at. I am spending the evening here to study. I'm sitting next to two gentleman that used to be my customers, but now are my fellow patrons: Bruce (left) and Steve (right).

I'm learning lots about Old verses New Institutionalists and why Veblen and Galbraith liked one group but not the other. And how von Hayek refuted Galbraiths theory. No...I'm not using big words and unknown people to sound super smart, but to perhaps entice you to google them and learn something cool.

Anyway, the snow is coming down so pretty and I learned this really cool feature of taking a panoramic view picture that I couldn't resist taking a break from my studies to blog about it.

Ah the beauty of snow on a winter's night. [Big smile...Sigh]

No comments:

Post a Comment