Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I have been persuaded...

I have been persuaded to begin blogging again. I must confess, I'm not good at it. Being consistent at posting proves to be difficult for me. But I will try again. I intend to use this blog to help me keep track of my gardening adventures this summer (and maybe beyond).

The posts I've written previously were from a different time in my life and I'm no longer on the path of a half marathon. I discovered gardening the summer of 2012. A friend from work started gardening and shared her stories and it sparked an interest in me. I started out with 2 4x4 foot raised beds.

Last summer, I grew it by adding 2 4x10 foot raised beds and a 7x12 foot hoop house (for all those heat loving plants). I plan to expand one last time this summer. The plan is to add 2 additional 4x10 foot raised beds.

I'm really excited for Spring and the gardening to come. Join me if you can.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Tarah! Excited to see you are blogging again :) Looking forward to following your garden adventures!

    ReplyDelete