Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meeting with Coach

I met with Coach today. We talked in detail about the my benchmark test tomorrow. Chris has volunteered to be there and time me. I have been prescribed some walking and warm ups to get the blood flowing first. Then I'll give myself to a mile (in my shiny New Balance running shoes) and see how I do.

There are people who could train without a coach but I keep hearing this in my head: "Know what you want, Have a plan, HAVE A COACH, Take continuous action, Review your plan, Renew your goals, Ma'am!" These are the "Six Rules of Success" taught to students at A.L.L. TaeKwondo.

Running, though I know it is simple, is something I haven't done much and I have set a big goal for myself. It's important for me to know that someone who's been down this road before me is showing me where to go and the best way to get there.

1 comment:

  1. Go Tarah! I am so excited for you! I hope you have an awesome time celebrating your new adventure today!

    ReplyDelete